Bobcat Mini Track Loader Machine Attachment Feature Explanations
The Bobcat® common industry interface design offers operators the ability to exchange attachments as jobs change. Combining over center latches with pin on design provides simple and confident attachment to carrier connection.
Two attachment interface choices help you make quick work of grading, backfilling, digging holes, hauling and loading materials, and other tasks.
Use your Bobcat mini track loader to make quick work of grading, backfilling, spreading, hauling and loading materials. It also provides the hydraulic power to operate a wide range of Bobcat attachments, including an angle broom, auger, hydraulic breaker, landplane and soil conditioner. Using the standard Bob-Tach™ mounting system, you can quickly change attachments. Bobcat Company developed this exclusive and time-tested system more than 35 years ago.
Do More Than Dig
Using more than two dozen available attachments, you’ll continually find new jobs for your Bobcat® mini track loader. Leave your wheelbarrow behind and eliminate manual labor for many backbreaking tasks:
- Dig footings for new decks or plantings.
- Grab, lift and carry debris.
- Move supplies such as pavers or blocks.
- Replace wheelbarrows and shovels to get work done faster and better.
- Install irrigation systems.
- Break up concrete slabs.
- Level ground.
- Grind stumps.
- Install pipe or cable with minimal ground disturbance. Purchase mini track loader attachments for everyday use, and rent others for special projects or one-time tasks. They are ideal for landscapers, contractors, rental centers and more.
Purchase mini track loader attachments for everyday use, and rent others for special projects or one-time tasks. They are ideal for landscapers, contractors, rental centers and more.