Bobcat Skid-Steer Loader Comfort Features Explanations
All-around visibility is central to the cab design on Bobcat® skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders.
- Comfortably see your work from the seat through a single, curved pane of glass that delivers as much as 50 percent more glass surface area than other manufacturers. Powerful lighting gives you a great view for night operation.
- The cab-forward design moves the operating area closer to the attachment, giving you a better vantage point to see your work.It also maintains excellent rear visibility. The large rear window and angle of the back of the loader provide a great view behind the tailgate.
- In the cab, you can see the wheels or tracks without having to lift your loader arms. It increases your performance in tight areas, such as grading next to a building or backing onto a trailer.
- Top Window Visibility – A large window makes it easier to watch the bucket and your surroundings.
- Side Lighting – With the side lighting kit, you’ll see better in low-light environments
- Rear Visibility – Bobcat loaders are designed with a large rear window and clear sightlines to the back of the machine. Kubota, Caterpillar, Case and New Holland loaders leave you with larger blind spots.
Operator Friendly Controls
With the operator-friendly controls on Bobcat® skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders, you’re able to precisely control your machine and attachments
- Fingertip Controls – Fingertip controls make your attachment comfortable to operate, easy to control and simple to adjust while driving. Dual-direction detent allows hydraulic flow to be engaged continuously, in either direction, without holding a switch.
- Seat Mounted Joysticks – On loaders with Selectable Joystick Control (SJC), the joysticks are mounted to the seat. As your suspension seat moves up and down, the joysticks move with the seat for, reducing arm movements while operating.
- Low Effort Standard Controls – Available as a standard feature for 600 and 700 frame size loaders, a low-effort hydrostatic pump reduces drive lever effort by as much as 25 percent, which will help decrease operator fatigue.
Adjustable seats on our skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders set new standards for comfort. No matter your height, it’s easy to find a comfortable operating position with multiple adjustment points. With the optional air ride seat, you’ll experience maximum suspension comfort. It adjusts to your weight, helping you smooth out the bumps on your jobsite.
On models with Selectable Joystick Control (SJC), you can independently adjust your seat from your controls, giving you endless possibilities for comfort
Cab pressurization, sound dampening, ample headroom and legroom, and an adjustable suspension seat are just the beginning.
- Adjustable Seat – No matter your height, it’s easy to find a comfortable operating position with multiple adjustment points. With the optional air ride seat, you’ll experience maximum suspension comfort. It adjusts to your weight, helping you smooth out the bumps on your jobsite.
- Maximum Headroom and Legroom – It’s easier to enter and exit your machine when you operate a Bobcat® skid-steer loader or compact track loader. Enjoy a larger entry/exit with increased cab space for your arms, legs, shoulders, head and feet.
- Automatic Ride Control – Automatic ride control reduces material spillage, allowing you to travel at faster speeds across rough terrain. Thanks to its dampening effect, the option also increases operator comfort by offering a smoother ride.
- Sound Dampening – If you work on a busy jobsite, you know that noise can be a daily frustration. Bobcat loaders include many sound dampening features that keep your cab quieter.
- Cab Pressurization – Bobcat loaders with enclosed cabs have a best-in-class pressurized interior space that minimizes dust, keeping you clean and comfortable.
- Heating & Air Conditioning – Automotive-style vents allow you to point your air where you need it for greater comfort in all weather conditions.
- Radio & Sound System – Order your loader with a stereo to enhance your workday. The radio features an auxiliary audio input jack that is ready for an MP3 player or other device.
Maximum Headroom & Legroom
Bobcat® skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders are engineered with large swing-open doors, and a lowered door threshold, which provide ample headroom for exit and entry. Inside, even tall operators will be comfortable with plenty of headroom. Additionally, the swing-open door doesn’t take up cab space and can be removed without tools.
Bobcat® loaders with enclosed cabs have a best-in-class pressurized interior space that minimizes dust, keeping you clean and comfortable. The one-piece seal and unique, curved door pocket ensure the best-possible protection. Keep warm air in the cab during frigid conditions, and ensure that cool air keeps you comfortable on hot days.
Lift Cylinder Cushioning
You’ll experience smoother arm movements with lift cylinder cushioning. It eliminates the need for manual arm slowing and reduces harsh movements. For you, that means less vibration, quieter operation and increased comfort.